[gtkada] GtkAda: Storage Error

Frode Tennebø frode at tennebo.com
Mon Feb 24 23:08:44 CET 2003

On Monday 24 February 2003 22:46, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> > Is this also the case for gate?
>
> After double checking, the cause is different. For gate, this is
> because apparently some incompatible change have been made in recent
> versions of Gtk that broke gate.

A new bug or a bug which is already fixed?

> testgtk should work fine, assuming you have a proper setting for your
> locale/LANG env.

OK. I have tried "no", "POSIX", "C", "iso-8859-1" like:

export LANG=C

No dice. I have not got a clue about locales and stuff. Give me
assembler, RPN and the special theory of relativity, but I'd really
love to understand how locale works and/or how it's supposed to work.
:)

Any clue of what I should put in my locale settings?

 -Frode

--
^ Frode Tennebø | email: frode at tennebo.com | Frode at IRC ^
|  with Standard.Disclaimer; use Standard.Disclaimer;  |