[gtkada] Porting gate to glade2

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Apr 16 14:59:00 CEST 2003

Preben Randhol <randhol at pvv.org> wrote on 10/04/2003 (18:09) :

Just want to say that the port is getting along, but that there still is
more to do. After some heavy usage of GVD I think I have gotten the most
general procedures/function to work now. What remains is to make sure
this is robust and all the special functions/routines for generating the
code for the different widgets.

I also made a Find_Tag_With_Attribute routine for glib.xml as I need to
find the node that contains the attribute I'm looking for.
--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»