[gtkada] TR: gate for GtkAda 2.0.0

Emmanuel Briot briot at ACT-Europe.FR
Wed Apr 9 14:50:35 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 14:07, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> Well, I was the one who contributed this support in the first place,
> and Arnaud Charlet committed it in CVS 7 weeks ago in src/glade.  So,
> I believe I am pretty close from my sources :)

Sorry if I sounded aggressive, I really wasn't.

In fact, I realize now we are not speaking of the same thing.
The patch you contributed, and that indeed was integrated in CVS, was
related to make compatible with gtk+2.0 the code generated by glade 2.0.
This was also done, I believe separately from your patch, by changes in
gtk-generates.adb

However, no patch was added, to the best of my knowledge, to make GtkAda
compatible with the XML files generated by glade 2.0, an example of
which was sent by Preben. This would involve changes to
gtk-generates.adb, and there are no such check ins...

regards,