[gtkada] XPM files

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Sat Sep 28 00:40:45 CEST 2002

Anh Vo <Anh.Vo at udlp.com> wrote on 28/09/2002 (00:37) :

> In the \GtkAda-1.3.12\examples\editor example, if xpm files new.xpm,

Ah Windows...

> open.xpm and save.xpm are deleted from this directory, there will be a
> number of warning coming from C files while running program
> gladedit.exe. In addition, the new, open and save icon are not shown
> on the display. My question is what are the roles of xpm files in
> GtkAda?

xpm files are pictures, that is xpm is a graphics file format. Removing
them will be like removing paintings fro a museeum :-)

More info here: http://koala.ilog.fr/lehors/xpm.html

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»