[gtkada] Testgtk of GtkAda-1.3.12 on Windows 2000

Anh Vo Anh.Vo at udlp.com
Mon Sep 16 17:32:04 CEST 2002

>>> briot at ACT-Europe.FR 09/16/02 07:58AM >>>
"Anh Vo" <Anh.Vo at udlp.com> writes:

<<I do not agree with the diagnostic above: guint is a modular type, so
the
result of the substraction will not be negative, it will just be a huge
number,
still in range of guint. However, I think your suggested modification
is indeed
better and should be integrated.>>

Oops. You are right. I guess I forgot the basic understanding of
Unsigned type.
This triggers me for another question. Why was Constraint_Error raised
if the
were in the range?

<<Since we haven't been able to reproduce this, could you give more
information,
for instance the values of Percent and Canvas.Zoom ? (maybe you were
trying to
zoom to some level we haven't tried...)>>

Lucky, I did print out these values including the Steps as shown
below.
   Percent = 75   Canvas.Zoom = 100   Steps = 5

I do not believe I went beyond normal zoom. However, one thing I am
certain
that when I put the fix in, no problem exists regarding what I did on
the zoom
button.

regards,