[gtkada] Canvas signal "item_select" - can't complile

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Tue Oct 22 09:42:02 CEST 2002

Enno Bartels <enno.bartels at m.eads.net> wrote on 22/10/2002 (09:36) :
> Hi
>

> I do not understand whats wrong because the other signals did work.!
>
> It  works too, if I change
>     procedure Item_Select
>      (Canvas : access Interactive_Canvas_Record'Class;
>       Item   : Canvas_Item)
>    procedure Item_Select
>      (Canvas : access Interactive_Canvas_Record'Class)
> but I need the Item! So what can I do ??

You must read in the user manual under Signal handling. There it is
explained how to do this. Also look at the examples that followed with
gtkada in the handlers directory where there are source code to show you
how to do it.

Preben
--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»