[gtkada] run time error only on linux

yoann toussaint yoann.toussaint at free.fr
Fri May 31 09:14:24 CEST 2002

I don't know if it would be appreciated, but I think I have found a bug
on linux implementation (which does not occurs on windows...).
to demonstrate that, I have made a simple example wich was originally
created by Glade, which compile successfully, but a runtime error occurs
on code line :
gdk.image.get(main_window.image,w,0,0,width,height) file window_pkg.adb,
line 27

so I attached this example,
thanks to feedback your opinion on that topic,
yoann