[gtkada] Re: [OT] Mailinglist for Ada programming?

Jacob Sparre Andersen sparre at nbi.dk
Mon May 27 15:09:20 CEST 2002

Preben Randhol wrote:

> manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com wrote on 27/05/2002 (14:07) :

> > Since we are off topic, we probably should go private now.

Not quite as I see it. For GtkAda to be useful as a portable
programming library for creating graphical applications, it
should also supply (or point to) a configuration handling
system.

> [...] do anybody know a mailinglist where we can share
> code and discuss resuable units.

"comp.lang.ada" and the corresponding mailing list should be
quite suitable for that purpose.

Jacob
--
"Banning open source would have immediate, broad, and
 strongly negative impacts on the ability of many sensitive