[OT] Mailinglist for Ada programming? (was Re: [gtkada] configuration files)

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Mon May 27 14:21:15 CEST 2002

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com wrote on 27/05/2002 (14:07) :
> I use the same approach as Preben, a .ini text file for
> Windows as well as Unix.
> I could share my package with people, but it's only the
> minimal that I need. The body has about 150 lines. It can
> be used as a basis for further expansion.
> Since we are off topic, we probably should go private now.

Mine is also very simple. But do anybody know a mailinglist where we can
share code and discuss resuable units. I mean it is no point in that
each and every of use makes their own packages if somebody else has
already done it and wants to share the source.

Personally I'm almost finished with a Help_Dialog which can be used to
give users simple help in GtkAda programs. As soon as I have proof read
and comment it a bit more I would like to share it with others.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»