[gtkada] locate the C function

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Thu May 16 20:59:05 CEST 2002

yoann toussaint <yoann.toussaint at free.fr> wrote on 16/05/2002 (20:27) :
> Preben Randhol wrote:
>
> >yoann toussaint <yoann.toussaint at free.fr> wrote on 16/05/2002 (13:58) :
> >
> >>hello,
> >>the function draw_line in the gtk-extra-plot package is implemented like
> >>that :
> >>
> >>procedure Draw_Line (Plot : access Gtk_Plot_Record;
> >>                      Line : Gtk_Plot_Line;
> >>                      X1, Y1, X2, Y2 : Gdouble)
> >> is
> >>    procedure Internal (Plot : System.Address;
> >>                        Line : Gtk_Plot_Line;
> >>                        X1, Y1, X2, Y2 : Gdouble);
> >>    pragma Import (C, Internal, "gtk_plot_draw_line");
> >> begin
> >>    Internal (Get_Object (Plot), Line, X1, Y1, X2, Y2);
> >> end Draw_Line;
> >>
> >>Is anyone knows how to locate the C function 'gtk_plot_draw_line'
> >>in gtkada there is a lot of function which use C function with
> >>instructions like :
> >>
> >>pragma Import (C, Internal, "C_function");
> >>
> >>and and I don't know how to find them
> >>

> >huh ? What are you asking really? By the way please tell which OS you
> >use too :-)
> >
> sorry, I am using Debian (GNU/Linux) with the gtkada debian package

Ok then you will find the source of GtkAda in:

   /usr/include/gtkada

Examples you can find here:

   /usr/doc/libgtkada1-dev/examples/examples/

to read the documentation:

info gtkada_ug
(the user Guide)

info gtkada_rm
(reference manual)

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»