[gtkada] Bug Report

Marin Condic Marin.Condic at pacemicro.com
Fri Feb 8 18:04:23 CET 2002

I don't know if this has been reported already - or if possibly I'm just
doing something wrong, but here's the problem:

Using Glade v 0.5.9 as supplied by GtkAda 1.3.12, (Windows NT) I attempt to
generate code for a project. I get the error message:

"Couldn't parse C:/condic/TestGlade/C:\condic\TestGlade\test_glade.glade.
Exiting"

The following was also supplied:

"Error running gate to generate the Ada95 source code. Check that you have
gate installed and that it is in your PATH."

As far as I can tell, "gate" (and the rest of GtkAda) is in my PATH and the
"gate" batch file works fine from the command line. THe file name given in
the above error message looks truly bizarre, so I was thinking that somehow
Glide is getting a malformed filename for the .glade file.

Hope this helps.

MDC