[gtkada] FW: example

Wayne Bullaughey wayne at wmi.com
Mon Dec 9 22:49:05 CET 2002

Attacked is my code. I have a fairly clean workaround. I schedule a timeout
with a callback that creates the windows. The callback for the timeout runs
in the thread with the main message loop so it works. I tried it under Linux
but I haven't gotten something right in the installation. I'm getting an
error back from X11 library.