[gtkada] Again: Deadlocks when using Ada tasking and GtkAda on WindowsNT

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Wed Aug 14 22:52:34 CEST 2002

> In july I formulated a problem with tasking and GtkAda. To my suprise nobody
> responded sofar. If the problem stated below is not reproducable please let
> me, because then apparently somthing is wrong with my configuration.

This is a volunteer list, so you cannot expect any kind of guarantee that
someone will answer, or even that the answers will be accurate.

Also please avoid sending attachements such as zip files on this list.
If you want to point people to big pieces of code, please post a URL
instead, thanks.

Arno