[gtkada] Again: Deadlocks when using Ada tasking and GtkAda on WindowsNT

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Wed Aug 14 17:41:02 CEST 2002

Rob Groen wrote:

>To my suprise nobody responded so far.

Probably only because nobody really wants to spend a long time
on someone else's hairy problem.

I've reproduced your problem and it occurs on Windows 2000 too.
After thinking a while I couldn't find anything wrong with your
code. It's not the last button press that causes it, but
the third button having focus. If you move the focus with the tab
key after clicking the button, the program doesn't hang.

On Redhat Linux it works fine, so I think it's a bug in the
Windows port of Gtk. Best is to wait until Gtk 2.2 arrives and
try again.

Groeten,

Manuel