[gtkada] Preliminary GNOME 2.0 patches

Aidan Skinner aidan at velvet.net
Thu Apr 11 23:41:18 CEST 2002

Attached is a gzip'd patch for bringing parts of the gnome bindings up
to GNOME 2.0 beta 3.

The following have been ported to the GNOME 2.0 API:

gnome-about
gnome-client
gnome-date_edit
gnome-file_entry
gnome-font_picker
gnome-href
gnome-icon_entry
gnome-ui_defs

Still to do:
gnome-pixmap
gnome-stock
some work in gnome-icon_entry

The following have been removed in GNOME 2.0 and should be removed:
gnome-animator
gnome-calculator
gnome-number_entry
gnome-paper_selector
gnome-geometry

The following are deprecated in GNOME 2.0, but are still present:
gnome-pixmap_entry
gnome-property_box
gnome-mdi

The following have never been bound:
gnome-popup-menu.h

The rest should work, but haven't been tested.

Also, I haven't checked for new functionality yet, just getting the
old stuff semi-working. I also haven't updated the make_gnome program.

More information can be found at:
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/porting/

- Aidan
--
aidan at velvet.net  http://www.velvet.net/~aidan/  aim:aidans42
finger for pgp key fingerprint |Unix Programmer/Admin actively seeking work