[gtkada] GtkAda / Advice on Linux Flavor

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Nov 28 14:33:13 CET 2001

Girard Henri <henrigirard at yahoo.fr> wrote on 28/11/2001 (12:52) :
> By the way thanks to correct me... But you could
> answer me in french too... It's not prohibited to
> learn another language than english !

Or French for that matter. I speak Norwegian, would you like me to
answer you in Norwegian? Would you like to learn it? You can when I get
enough time (hopefully this X-mas) to finish my Gtkada application;
Glosa. You can view some preview screenshots here:

   http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95/Glosa/

Let's keep this list in English and focused on GtkAda.

Preben
--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»