[gtkada] Bug report for GtkAda-1.2.12

Adrian Hoe byhoe at greenlime.com
Tue Nov 6 11:31:43 CET 2001

Hello,

I recently upgraded to gnat-3.13p-7, which was download from gnuada.org
and the GtkAda-1.2.12 from GtkAda official website. I got the following
error when I do a gate on a simple test:

byhoe at neptune:~/Projects/project1> gate-in.exe project1.glade
with Gtk; use Gtk;
with Gtk.Main;
with Gtk.Widget; use Gtk.Widget;
with Window1_Pkg; use Window1_Pkg;

procedure Project1 is
begin
   Gtk.Main.Set_Locale;
   Gtk.Main.Init;
   Gtk_New (Window1);
   Show_All (Window1);
   Gtk.Main.Main;
end Project1;
with Gtk.Window; use Gtk.Window;
with Gtk.Fixed; use Gtk.Fixed;
with Gtk.Scrolled_Window; use Gtk.Scrolled_Window;
with Gtk.Clist; use Gtk.Clist;
with Gtk.Label; use Gtk.Label;
with Gtk.Button; use Gtk.Button;
Exception = STORAGE_ERROR
GATE: Internal error. Please send a bug report with the XML
file project1.glade and the GtkAda version to gtkada at ada.eu.org

raised PROGRAM_ERROR : stack overflow (or erroneous memory access)

Please find the attachment the XML file of project1.glade

I have no problem with previous version of GNAT-3.12p and GtkAda-1.2.7.
Also, I am not able to make dgate under GtkAda-1.2.12, the "make
install" simply does not make dgate.

I am running Caldera OpenLinux 2.3 on AMD-K6-2-300MHz with 96MB RAM.

What could be the cause of this error?

Thanks.
--
| Adrian Hoe                          | byhoe at greenlime.com            |