[gtkada] Bug in generation of source from glade

Emmanuel Briot briot at ACT-Europe.FR
Mon Nov 5 23:24:01 CET 2001

Preben Randhol <randhol at pvv.org> writes:

> If I pack an element in a box and choose it to be packed from the end,
> the code that is generated is wrong.
>
> Example: [glade file is attached]
>
> Packing two labels in a Vbox. The first is Pact_Start the second
> Pack_End, but the code generated is:

Strangely enough, this bug was just reported last week by another user. Strange
how things can go undetected for months, and then suddenly everyone seems to
find the same bugs...

Anyway, this is now fixed in the development version of GtkAda, and should be
part of the next release of GtkAda.

Thanks for sending a detailed bug report.