[gtkada] getting started

luix luix at tropicalstorm.com
Mon Jul 23 10:29:57 CEST 2001

Hi, this is my first time writting to this list, I'm from spain (sorry for
my bad english :)) I'm trying to learn GtkAda because I'm learning Ada at
the university and I think that use it with Gtk will be useful, but I can't
understand very well the manual I got at the GtkAda homepage (I don't know
so much about Ada) so maybe someone can send me any easy source code
(really easy) so I can go on learning something... thanks!

PD: I use GtkAda running under windows
luis.
thank you!