[gtkada] Building from CVS Sources on Win32

Jeff Creem jeff at thecreems.com
Fri Jul 20 06:08:54 CEST 2001

I have a need for some of the pre 2.0 features in the 1.3 series which is now present in CVS. I am working
with someone who needs to use windows so I find myself back in the windows/gtk world again.
 There does not appear to be any specific build instructions for
windows. How is this currently being done. Cygwin for configure or the mini sh that ships with the windows
binary. Is gtk itself being built with the version
of gcc that is in GNAT or is it using a newer compiler within cygwin/mingw?

Thanks