[gtkada] Option Menu Sizing

Roger Hancock rogerhancock at home.com
Tue Jan 9 06:17:46 CET 2001

I have played around with Gtk in C and C++.  When I create option menus in glade using these languages, the option menu sizes so that you can read whichever option was selected.  However, when I do this with GtkAda, the option menu does not resize unless I manually resize it.  I have tried manually coding minimalistic examples, and I get the same results.  Has anyone else seen this problem and is there a solution?

Thanks,

Roger