[gtkada] Version 1.3.12 of GTKAda for Windows

Chris Sparks mrada at catalina-inter.net
Wed Aug 15 04:06:15 CEST 2001

Thank you Emmanuel.  This does help clear up the problem.  I just modified my
version of the GTK software to handle the null event and return "Nothing".  Thank
you for adding the comment.

> Can't you simply add a test that the event is not a Null_Event (or null, with
> the more recent versions of GtkAda). This means that your software would work
> whether or not GtkAda tests this, and you don't have to patch it every time we
> make a new release.
>
> Where do you get the event from (parameter to a callback, ...) ?

I am not sure at what time I get this to happen.  Since I am only using GDK it is
hard to explain what I am doing.

Thanks,
Chris Sparks