[gtkada] Lack of response

Emmanuel Briot briot at ACT-Europe.FR
Mon Aug 13 15:10:40 CEST 2001

Chris Sparks writes:
 > I am frankly disappointed with this list since I post questions and they
 > get ignored.  How do I unsubscribe from this list?

Surely you realize that if nobody answers your questions, this probably means
that nobody knows the answer.
In such cases, you should try to ask your question on a gtk+ mailing list. Most
answers you get there would be for C, but these are easy to adapt to Ada. If
you don't know how to do that, then it will be a good time to come back to this
list, with an Ada specific question.

Sorry that we cannot answer everything. We did not write the toolkit itself,
only the binding. We do know the toolkit fairly well, and in fact part of our
job is to help the supported (paying) customers of ACT on GtkAda and gtk+. We
cannot unfortunately spend as much time for all users of the public version.

Instructions on how to unsubscribe from this list are available on
   http://libre.act-europe.fr