[gtkada] some questions...

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Wed Aug 1 15:32:42 CEST 2001

Arnaud wrote:
> Which might explain things.

Thanks, _now_ I finally understand it, that took a long while!
It must be done like this: in Glade, at the label properties,
go to the tab "Place" and put "X Fill" to Yes.
Then, go back to the "Widget" tab and you can set the justification
with "X Align", 0.0 is left, 0.5 is centre and 1.0 is right.

So, the comment
   --  To justify a single line label, you should instead change the
properties
   --  of the container handling the label (box, table, ...).
is not entirely accurate, because these are still the label properties.
Looking at the specs for box and table didn't give me an indication
how to do it either.

Manuel