[gtkada] some questions...

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Wed Aug 1 13:11:34 CEST 2001

>1.-What kind of data is enums.gtk_justification ?? i'm trying to use the
>gtk.label.set_justify function, and don't know how

It doesn't work. It's a bug that I've reported and hope gets
fixed some time.

>2.-Trying to do a program that gets the text from a box (the text is
>gtk.text.gtl_text type) and puts it in a binary file.I've defined the file

It's probably wise to instantiate Sequential_Io with a constrained
instead of an unconstrained string type.

>3.-My last question (trying not to bore ;)) how can I call a procedure
with
>more elements, ie:

I wouldn't do that, you can just as well read other parameters
inside your procedure from outside variables.
It's also possible to extend widgets with user data. Then you
could access your data with the Object parameter.

Manuel