[gtkada] Getting the Return key in a Gentry widget?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Mon Apr 23 10:37:28 CEST 2001

I'm wondering if it is possible to add an callback for when the user
hits Return in a Gentry box. I guess I can use button_press_event, but
then I have to check each letter the user type. I only want a procedure
to be called if Return is pressed. Is this possible or do I have to
check all the key strokes until Return is hit and then invoke the
procedure I want to run to get the text etc... ?

Thanks in advance...

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»