[gtkada] Delaying screen updates for drawing area

Kay M passhark at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:27:49 CEST 2001

clumsy interface.

>As before, the solution is to use double-buffer. You really seem to have
>something against them. Any particular reason ?

I am in a windows system, double buffer demo crashes as soon as loaded, so i
cant do anything with it ?...

Also I am trying to use glade 'designing gui's'.....also I am trying to use
simple widgets..(make the most of them).......but will have a look at DB
.....I got linux but KDE destop/X-windows is clumsy so don ise it much