[gtkada] gate problem

caleb baker saleeb_13 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 23:57:00 CEST 2000

i have installed gtkada-1.3.8 onto a win2000 computer and i had no trouble

i just ran the self executable file, if i remember correctly there should be
a readme file which specifies the directories they need to be in.
also your need a working ada compiler with the paths set up correctly so
that it can install gtkada-1.2.8, it compiles some of the code to run with
your normal ada compiler

hope this helps

caleb baker