[gtkada] About compilation problem with gdk-pixbuf >0.0.6

Philippe CASIDY pcasidy at casidy.com
Thu Sep 7 15:58:43 CEST 2000

Hello,

I wanted to know if someone is working on the problem?

I have made a few investigations so far and something looks really
strange.

The compiler stops with the following message:

misc_pixbuf.c: In function `ada_gdk_pixbuf_get_art_pixbuf':
misc_pixbuf.c:13: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

If I compile with -E option I can follown which definitions are
included:

line 13 is return pix->art_pixbuf;
pix is of type GdkPixbuf*
and
line 45 gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf.h
typedef struct _GdkPixbuf GdkPixbuf;

whith no definition of struct _GdkPixbuf !!

Let me know if someone is already working on it before I try to contact
some gdk-pixbuf people by myself.

Phil.