[gtkada] Looking for doc on gate/dgate

Erik Pessers "e".pessers at worldonline.be
Mon Oct 23 20:27:21 CEST 2000

Dear,

I have played around a bit recently with the Glade GUI builder and
GtkAda on my Linux box.

However, the gate/dgate translators that come with GtkAda, and allow to
generate Ada code from Glade do not support Gnome yet.

I have written a simple interface from Ada to some of the Gome-UI
library modules, and hand-coded these into code generated by
Glade/gae/dgate,
but I now wonder: would it be feasible to adapt Glade/gate/dgate to
provide support
for the simple Gnome library interface I have written?

Rather than me reverse-engineering the lot: is there anybody around that

can provide some pointers to doc that would help me do this, or to
sample code or
otherwise can give some advise?

Any feedback appreciated.

TIA