[gtkada] Display problem with Set_Text for Gtk_Label

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Tue Nov 21 18:34:02 CET 2000

> and it works! Thanks.

Great.

> I had trouble in an other procedure when calling it, so I removed the call to
> the two instructions and it was OK, even if it was not in a callback from
> GtkAda.
> I'd suggest you provide more examples in the next release :)

Actuaally the next release is already frozen, so this is too late ;-)
but for subsequent releases, feel free to submit such examples, we will
be happy to integrate them (same thing if other people want to contribute).

Arno