[gtkada] Documentation generation tool

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Tue Jul 4 16:51:05 CEST 2000

As emmanuel said before, it is important that meaningful subject
lines be used in order to keep clean archives of this mailing list.

> Aha. Hmm I cannot see it in the Debian package. Think I have to get the
> tar-ball and check.

I guess so. It is really unfortunate if indeed the pre-packaged versions
of GtkAda are removing critical tools/files, but well, these are out of
our control. Did you check that they are not installed under another
directory, like /usr/share/doc or some such (since the tool is part of
the doc/ subdirectory in the original GtkAda distribution).

Arno