[gtkada] bug in gtkada-config --static ???

Brian Beckrich beckrich at mcci-arl-va.com
Thu Dec 21 21:59:08 CET 2000

This may not be a bug, but when I specify "--static" when compiling
using "gtkada-config", the gmodule library is not statically
bound in.  Is there some reason for this?  I don't know much
about gmodule, other than it is used for dynamic module loading,
plug-ins, etc, but is it necessary that gmodule itself be
dynamically bound?  If I do bind it statically, does anyone
have any thoughts about problems I may run into?

Thanks-

Brian Beckrich