[gtkada] About the Documentation

Robert B. Love rlove at neosoft.com
Thu Aug 31 01:31:31 CEST 2000

> Marcos Sanchez wrote:

> They do have page numbers, your problem I believe is paper size.
> Those documents are formatted for A4 paper size (European) while you
> have probably used Letter paper size, which is smaller.

You were correct.  It was the larger A4 size that messed up my
printing.

> As they are formatted using LaTeX I would suggest to the developers
> to create a new version of doc files using Letter size if possible.

I don't know if its the responsibility of the developers to post
postscript documents on US archive in US preferred format.  I'd say
whoever maintains the US archive.  I'd be happy to send copies of
the Letter format to whoever maintains that archive site if needed.

Thanks to all who responded.

 Bob Love
 rlove at neosoft.com