[gtkada] How do I link?

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Sun Aug 27 15:10:11 CEST 2000

> Dear Chris,
>
> I write applications on Windows with Gtkada altough I usually work
> on Linux during developement stages. I am willing to help but I think
> unless you pass me a small source code as an example of non-working
> compilation I cannot help you.
>
> Sad to see people dissapointed with GtkAda because in my oppinion it
> is a wonderful development platform.

Indeed, as explained by others, there is no known problem with linking GtkAda
applications under windows, so what is perceived as a "general and known"
problem is in fact very specific and cannot be addressed without more details.

Please always try to keep in mind that what appears to you as a very
general problem might in fact be very specific.

Arno