[gtkada] How do I link?

marcos.sanchez at ferrovial.es marcos.sanchez at ferrovial.es
Sun Aug 27 12:42:31 CEST 2000

Dear Chris,

I write applications on Windows with Gtkada altough I usually work
on Linux during developement stages. I am willing to help but I think
unless you pass me a small source code as an example of non-working
compilation I cannot help you.

Sad to see people dissapointed with GtkAda because in my oppinion it
is a wonderful development platform.

Marcos Sanchez