[gtkada] How do I link?

marcos.sanchez at ferrovial.es marcos.sanchez at ferrovial.es
Wed Aug 23 14:12:19 CEST 2000

Dear Chris:

I am developing some tools platform independant for linux and windoze and I
dont have any
problem to compile and link.

I am using GNAT3.12 and Emacs under WINNT. All I have done is to copy all
*.ad* .ali and .o
files of gtkada libs to D:\usr\lib\gtkada-1.2.8\ for version control
purposes but you could
do it usign the gtkada installation directory.

All I have to write in my emacs config menu or at command line is:

d:\myprogram\gnatmake
 myprogram -ID:\usr\lib\gtkada-1.2.8 -ID:\usr\lib\mylibs

and it works almost as fine as in linux (well, as fine as it cant work under
M$).

Hope this helps you.

Marcos