[gtkada] OpenGL Demo

ANH_VO at udlp.com ANH_VO at udlp.com
Fri Aug 11 18:01:51 CEST 2000

I had a different kind of error message. The error message is shown below.

    The OPENGL32.DLL file is
    linked to missing export GDI32.DLL:GdiSwapBuffers

My Platform is Win95 on PIII 500. By the way, I did post a similar message
indicating this problem last week. However, I have not seen any response yet. I
am not sure if the email was not delivered correctly or not because I have
experienced problem with my CC Mail recently. Therefore, it is a good
opportunity to reiterate the problem.

Anh Vo
UDLP Santa Clara, CA