[gtkada] GVD

Emmanuel Briot briot at gnat.com
Wed Aug 9 18:46:51 CEST 2000

 > At GtkADA web page I found an announcement of GVD: GNU Visual
 > Debugger.  Seems, it's very interesting and useful software.
 > But I couldn't find any reference to the software itself,
 > only screenshots.  Is GVD available in some form?
 > How one can get it?

Gvd (The name could still change in fact) is still in an internal development
phase.
However, it is already usable (none of the screenshot is a fake :-), but we
believe that it still needs a few features before we can release it. Our goal
is to make it the official Gnome debugger, which would be nice for an Ada
application (there are not that many Ada applications used by the "hackers"
community :-(), and thus we're trying to make it as reliable as possible
even before the first beta release (Ada is supposed to be one of the most
reliable language !)

screenshots at:  http://gtkada.eu.org/gvd/gvd.html