[gtkada] GtkAda material

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Tue Apr 18 13:10:17 CEST 2000

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 18/04/2000 (12:52) :

> Probably not postscript, since the postscript generated by StarOffice
> are big (about 100 megs), but we will probably put an HTML/jpeg version
> online when we get a chance.
>
> That being said, you only disk 100 megs to install StarOffice, which is
> nothing by today's standard (indeed, each postscript corresponding to
> these GtkAda presentations take 100megs ;-)

I found an Windows NT machine with StarOffice 5.1 installed, but it
could not read any of the sdd files. In stead it crashed each time.

Which version is required to read the presentations?

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol at pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
         "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."