[gps-users] On ubuntu 10.04 cannot find"libpyglib-2.0-python.so.0"

Francesco Piraneo G. liste at iface.ch
Wed Sep 15 16:24:54 CEST 2010

> Switching that symbolic link to point at the other directory made all my
> initial problems go away and GPS 2010 GPL has run without issue since
> (to the very limited extent that I play with it).
>
> I'll double-check this when I get home tonight, but try this for now.

Hi and thank you very much!
I did it without any appreciable result for the moment.

Actually my problem is that when I try to compile a project I get the
following:

[2010-09-15 16:22:59] No file selected
[2010-09-15 16:22:59] Invalid context, cannot build

My project source file contains:

---
project TempConverter is

    for Object_Dir use
"../../Scaricati/gnat-2010-i686-gnu-linux-libc2.3-bin";
    for Main use ("TemperatureConverter.adb");

end TempConverter;
---

Everything works fine in windows so I think it's a platform related problem.

Francesco