[gps-users] How to use GPS as a FORTRAN workbench?

Arnaud Charlet charlet at adacore.com
Sat Mar 1 21:01:51 CET 2008

> Who can tell me how to proceed?
>
> ps. I don't use "makefiles". Instead, I wrote a small utility program that
> (recursively) checks my main program for dependencies on modules. Then the
> required files are placed in a list, which I use to offer to the compiler,
> along with some compile-flags and other stuff.

I assume you are already able to edit your files with no troubles.
To build, you can use the Build->Make->Custom... menu and launch your own
utility.

Alternatively, you can add your own customized menus via small xml files
as explained in the GPS documentation.

If gdb supports fortant-90, you could even use the gdb interface in GPS
to debug your code.

Cheers,

Arno