[gps-users] GPS gets 1 mention

Martin Krischik krischik at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 8 13:09:14 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 8. September 2006 11:33 schrieb Arnaud Charlet:

> > I can get GtkAda 2.8.0 to build and install and the the testgtk program
> > works. So this is something specific to CVS.  Anyone have any ideas about
> > how I can get this to build?
>
> You need to follow instructions in the INSTALL file from GtkAda, in
> particular:
>
> <<
> If you have a previous version of GtkAda on your system, we recommend that
> you remove it using the following command:
>
>    $ rm -rf <prefix>/include/gtkada

Well, I know why I take the effort to create RPM files. If you follow those
instructions you can quickly end up with no GtkAda at all.

If you don't have a RPM file handy then I would suggest to make a backup copy
of the old GtkAda first. i.E.:

$ mv <prefix>/include/gtkada <prefix>/include/gtkada.backup

Martin

--
Martin Krischik
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net