[gps-users] GPS gets 1 mention

Chris Sparks mr_ada at comcast.net
Fri Sep 8 13:56:08 CEST 2006

Is that body file empty?  Have you tried to rename it to continue with
compilation?  I am really hoping you
can get this to work as I am sure a lot of us want to be able to do this
as well.  The current version is
buggy and I want to get the latest version.

Good luck to you and I hope you are successful.

Thanks,
Chris