[gps-users] GPS gets 1 mention

Chris Sparks mr_ada at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 22:20:50 CEST 2006

Yes we should.  After I learned how to use I love it and won't use
command line again.

My only gripe is that when we the "freebie folks" find an error, it
seems like we don't get much ackowledgment for fixes.  I am having one
irritation at the moment that is bugging me, however, quiting and
restarting the app is the only cure.

Chris