[gps-users] Small script to enable call to Makefiles from GPS.

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Wed Jul 19 16:18:07 CEST 2006

> This small script will enable calling to makefiles from the menus in GPS.
> To enable just copy the file to a GPS plug-in directory.

Based on this nice idea from Per Sandberg, we have added a small example in
the development version of GPS (future 4.1 release), which enhances a little
this script, and provides a nice access to Makefiles.This example works with
older versions of GPS as well, so here it is.

It would be nice if you have similar scripts that you would like to
contribute. I'll try to organize them, and we'll see how to make them
available to more people.

regards
Emmanuel