[gps-users] Configure error in GPS 4.0.0

Martin Krischik krischik at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 16 18:12:53 CEST 2006

Am Sonntag, 16. Juli 2006 17:00 schrieb Chris Sparks:

> Is GPS 4.0.0 available to the public or is it for customers only?

You can download it from the cvs archive. The following script will do that
for you:

https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gnuada/trunk/rpm/SCRIPTS/Create_GPS_Archive.bash

Please note that the scripts need an RPM compatible directory layout to work.

> I have 3.1.3 which I thought was the latests.

The lastest which was released as binary.

Martin
--
Martin Krischik
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net