[gps-users] GPS 2.0.2 (20040908)hostedoni686-pc-linux-gnurunningGNAT 3.4.2

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Tue Sep 21 09:45:48 CEST 2004

> You have forgotten it too soon. There was a call for volunteers to test
> GPS snapshot several months ago. I am one of them.

Thanks for the clarification. It was indeed not clear from your message that
you wanted to use a GPS snapshot, and you are right that I forgot a message
that I wrote several monthes ago ;-)

> You are right neither GNAT nor GDB should come with GPS. I could build
> GNAT because it is easy to download it as zip file. I, on the other
> hand, could not download GDB from CVS due to the firewall. I finally
> managed to download GDB source from home.

Glad to hear it.

Arno