[gps-users] GPS 2.0.2 (20040908)hostedoni686-pc-linux-gnurunningGNAT 3.4.2

Anh Vo Anh.Vo at udlp.com
Mon Sep 20 18:12:28 CEST 2004

>>> Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> 09/16/04 01:01AM >>>

< I am not sure what you mean by 'beta tested'. If you are looking for
some
commercial evaluation, the libre site isn't the appropriate place,
since
it is intended for academic and hobbyist usage. >

You have forgotten it too soon. There was a call for volunteers to test
GPS snapshot several months ago. I am one of them.

< GPS also does not come with GNAT nor with CVS, etc...

This is intentional, since many different versions of GNAT and GDB (and
CVS,
etc...) are supported by GPS (including native and cross
configurations). >

You are right neither GNAT nor GDB should come with GPS. I could build
GNAT because it is easy to download it as zip file. I, on the other
hand, could not download GDB from CVS due to the firewall. I finally
managed to download GDB source from home.

AV