[gps-users] GPS 2.0.2 (20040908)

Robert Love u102k at gsde.hou.us.ray.com
Tue Sep 14 18:27:31 CEST 2004

    >> It is fine to think that GVD is the debugger engine of
    >> GPS. However, I can not completely to beta test GPS if I do not
    >> have a workable GVD. In fact, the snapshot of GPS does not
    >> contain the debugger engine :-)

Is there perhaps a confusion between GPS and gdb?  The actual debugger
is a special Ada enabled version of gdb that you must install.  If I
understand correctly, GVD and GPS are just graphical front ends to
gdb, much like DDD.

Do you have the correct gdb installed?

--
| Bob Love,                   |                                       |